A big project calls for a well thought-out plan. The plan includes not only how you intend to undertake the actual process of the project but also how you intend to manage the post-project cleanup. If you’re ready to start on that big house or workplace project, consider using a dumpster rental service like PAW Materials provides to adequately manage your waste and debris.
Normal trash cans or pick-up trucks aren’t as spacious or convenient as a dumpster. With trash cans, your biggest limitation is the space. Say you’re doing your bathroom renovations; you can’t simply dump the tiles and other materials in the municipal bins. Pickup trucks are also another option for junk removal but they can cost you a lot more and become quite a hassle especially if your project is extensive.
Advantages of Renting a Roll Off Container
A rental unit not only has the right space to accommodate all kinds of project wastes but they are also a lot more convenient in many ways. Here are some important benefits of renting a dumpster for your waste removal needs:
1. Safe, Efficient and Less Tedious: Our units are the safest option to discard your waste. If you’re dealing with sharp materials like roof replacement debris, normal trash bags can tear and cause health and environmental hazards. Containers also get the job done much more efficiently and you don’t have to worry about stacking up countless trash bags or bins to get rid of the waste. This makes rented dumpsters a much less tedious option as well.
2. Cost-Efficient: The initial price of a rental might seem overwhelming but it does save you money in the long run. They can also bring down labor costs.
3. Time-Saving: Perhaps one of the biggest advantages of renting one for your project is time efficiency. Instead of making multiple trips to the dump, all your waste can be disposed quickly in one load. Companies like PAW Materials can leave the unit onsite at your home or place of business to give you as much time as you need to load the container. Quality and professional companies provide quick turnaround, hauling multiple loads every day.
Check out a recent post here.
A dumpster rental can be the hero for your waste problem but it can’t always save the day. These units are rented out every day by homeowners and commercial building owners for several big projects that are anticipated to produce a tremendous amount of waste. While dumpsters can take up majority of your waste, junk removal companies do have certain limitations with their dumpster rental services.
Here’s a complete guide into what our company accepts and what can be safely dumped in the roll off container:
#1: Construction material: Heavy construction materials like bricks, concrete and pavers can be safely disposed of. Concrete structures, barrier walls, vaults and drains can also be dumped as can the rectangular concrete masonry unit (CMU) block.
#2: Roofing material: Roof replacement projects create a lot of debris. This includes sharp objects like nails and screws as well as heavy items like asphalt, asphalt grindings and shingles. A 43-yard container can be used to conveniently clear roofing project debris from your property even without professional involvement of your roofer.
#3: Tiles: All kinds of tiles (roof, floor and wall) are accepted.
#4: Granite: All kinds of granite (countertops, toilets and sinks) are accepted.
#5: Flora and Fauna: Spring or backyard cleaning almost always involves stripping branches, bushes and cutting down overgrown trees. The units that PAW Materials provides can be used to get rid of all of the natural debris. Stumps, wood chips, brush, sod and scrapings can all be disposed of.
#6: Soil and Dirt: Dirt and soil are the most common types of waste produced in many projects. They are heavy and can take a lot of space but dumping them is completely legal and accepted. Similarly, you can rent a unit to get rid of clay, compost, mulch and rocks.
#7: Metals: Certain kinds of metals can be thrown away: Steel and rebar are two examples.
Make sure you also know what kinds of material you cannot throw into the unit when you rent it. If you are unsure, please see our website in more detail or call PAW Materials with any questions.
Check out yesterday's post.
The number of dumpster rental services in Wesley Chapel are numerous but choosing the right company for your waste removal needs will help you get the most benefit out of your rented unit. Plan ahead to make your home or office cleaning project a success. Choose the correct container size for the job and get a good estimate on your service price.
Sizes of Dumpsters in Wesley Chapel
The standard sizes in Florida are almost the same across the state. This includes three different sizes, starting from a 20 yard to a 43 yard. The cost will vary and the largest naturally costs more than the smallest.
But size isn’t the only thing that can affect the ultimate price you will expect to pay. Other factors like the type of waste, the debris amount and your location all play crucial factors in determining the cost that PAW Materials might be charging for your rental. While, we like to keep things simple for you, there are always extenuating factors that must be taken into consideration.
In most cases, expect to spend anywhere from between $300 to $1000. This range is not specific and can seriously vary depending upon the factors. Heavy materials such as concrete and roof shingles bring up the price of the rental while household junk and dirt cost less.
PAW Materials will ask a number of questions in advance to ensure we quote out the right price and have a good plan of action to best accommodate your specific needs.
Like most cities, you will need a secure permit to rent and park a dumpster in your locality IF you are working on a commercial project. Visit the local Wesley Chapel County or Public Works to get more information in this regard and get a proper permitting before renting a container from any company. Failure to obtain a permit and still renting a dumpster can lead to legal consequences.
You should also double check with your local company about what kind of waste can be thrown into the dumpster since not all types of junk are allowed.
See yesterday's post here.
The state of Florida has a massive population of over 30 million and the city of New Port Richey has about 20,000 people but the surrounding areas are rapidly growing with the development going on on Route 54 and US Route 19. These numbers indicate a significant population growth resulting in the potential for a lot of commercial and residential demolition or remodeling projects where large amounts of waste and debris are produced. PAW Materials is perfectly suited to provide professional and affordable dumpster rental services in New Port Richey and capable of addressing all of your dumpster needs here and in the surrounding areas...
Most dumpsters or roll off containers come in three different sizes:
Price of Dumpster Rentals in the New Port Richey area...
The final cost of renting depends on a combination of several different factors. The overall cost can add up to around $300 to $800 in the city. It could be lower and higher than this range though. The type of project, the number of days rented and the amount and type of debris all make up the final cost you will expect to incur.
Dos and Don’ts:
There are a particular set of rules with dumpster rentals that must be obeyed in New Port Richey. Before renting, make sure you have the permit to park the roll-off container in your property.
There are also certain restrictions on the type of waste that can be dumped. The materials that are not allowed to be discarded are paints, solvents, household cleaning agents, batteries and glue or other adhesives.
Check out our last post here...
It’s true that different dumpster rental companies offer different sizes but most of them do have a standard range of sizes available. Some companies might offer sizes smaller than the set three-size range of roll off containers and some might offer sizes larger or in between. Choosing the right size and dimensions of the dumpster for your project is important to make sure your job is completed properly and at the best price.
For temporary projects that require a dumpster to be rented for a few days, there are four standard sizes used by most junk removal companies.
· 10 cubic yards: The 10-yard dumpster is usually the smallest option offered. It measures 14 x 7.5 x 3.5 ft and can accommodate a weight of around 2-3 tons. For small projects like a room cleaning or remodeling, this unit could be your best choice. PAW Materials does NOT carry this size container.
· 20 cubic yards: This unit measures 22 x 7.5 x 4.5 ft and has a weight limit of 3 tons. For larger projects like renovations in the home and office, this medium sized unit can help.
· 30 cubic yards: The 30-yard dumpster has dimensions 22 ft x 7.5 ft x 6 ft. The major difference between the 20, 30 and 43 yard containers are the height and the weight limit; in the 30-yard case, the weight limit is 3.5 – 5 tons.
· 40 cubic yards: The largest size, 40 cubic yards, measures 22 x 7.5 x 8 ft. This dumpster can hold around 3.5 to 5 tons of waste and is ideal for projects like deconstruction and roof replacement.
Apart from these sizes, there are other variations. Some companies offer a middle 15 yard size and large sizes like 43 yards. Talk to your dumpster rental company serving Wesley Chapel to get the exact details of the sizes and dimensions they offer for their dumpster rental services.
Word of caution: make sure you have a permit and space available in your property to park your chosen size unit.